What We're About
We exist to inspire hope by helping people discover God’s purpose for their lives through a relationship with Jesus.
We believe that a relationship with Jesus begins when we respond to God’s call to repent and ask forgiveness for our sins. By having faith in Jesus and who He is, this awakens us to God’s grace. In turn, we desire to live for Christ and follow Him.
Discovering God’s purpose for our lives means that we must:
- We believe the starting point to discovering God's purpose for our lives is following Jesus through a personal, daily relationship, and encouraging others to follow Jesus as well.
- We encourage everyone to live in community with other people, spurring each other on in our relationships with Jesus. We do this through weekly Inspire Groups, and building authentic relationships in our communities.
- We believe we should inspire others by serving those around us, in our neighborhoods, community and church, just as Jesus served those around Him.
- We believe Jesus has ultimately called all of us to the purpose of expanding God’s kingdom by multiplying disciples, inspire groups and churches around the world.
Our values drive our decisions, and our decisions will inspire hope in the lives of those in our church, community and around the world.
- We believe that true inspiration is born out of an identity shaped by the life of Jesus.
- We view God’s local activity as a part of His global mission. We will always put God’s Kingdom above ours.
- Generosity is an expression of worship, and we seek to be wise stewards of the resources God has entrusted to us.
- We believe that God has placed us where we are for a reason. We desire to live locally, inspiring those around us with the hope of Jesus.
- Inspiring others doesn’t happen by accident; we seek to demonstrate a lifestyle of intentional multiplication.